CMX Skill Development Private Limited is a Private Company incorporated on 22 December 2014. It is classified as Indian Non-Government Company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi.
The promoters and directors of the company are senior and experienced professionals, having experience of decades in various business segments and and service industries. Directors of Cmx Skill Development Private Limited are Ajit Kumar Sinha, Ajay Kumar Sinha, Abhay Kumar Sinha and Bhaskar Sharma.
CMX skill development is dedicated to the area of skill development and trainings related areas. Our focus is on multi skilling the huge pool of human resource selectively so that they are more prone to be employed wherever they move for an opportunity. We have therefore chosen blended approach of the popular course as well as the sectors which are the feeders to the other sectors like media ,entertainment and creativity etc. .
Skill Training in Media & its allied sectors has been launched as a major philanthropic initiative of the Yashi Films Pvt. Ltd. through its Group concern CMX SKILL DEVEPLOMENT PRIVATE LIMITED in December 2014.
CMX SKILL DEVEPLOMENT PRIVATE LIMITED is affiliated with NSDC as Training Partner.
CMX SKILL DEVEPLOMENT PRIVATE LIMITED has already started training at its Partner Centre for Media & Entertainment Sector (Artist course) for NSDC Project.
CMX Skill Development Private Limited is committed to provide vocational training and other support of the highest quality to the young people and adults. We will offer a range of training, learning and development opportunities to x- generation i.e. young people and adults in order that they can progress and take a positive step to achieve their personal, economic and social potential and support in country’s eco system.
Objective of Company
- To provide vocational education for livelihood and lifelong learning up to pre- degree level.
- To meet education demands of the population, support professional, career development and social protection of individuals.
- To feed economy with qualified staff competitive to survive in fast changing world.
- To foster appropriation of the peoples educational capacities with the new social-economic conditions to support self-employment and entrepreneurship;
- To ensure professional development of minority groups and create employment opportunities for them.